Downloading ePub Files from Liguori.org
1.Install Adobe Digital Editions software on your desktop or laptop computer.
2. Create an Adobe ID. An Adobe ID is a free and a nonintrusive way of identifying users. You need only provide a name, country, and e-mail address. You can create your Adobe ID when prompted within Adobe Digital Editions, or go directly to the Adobe.com, select “My Adobe” in the top-right corner, then click on “My Adobe ID” and follow the instructions for creating an Adobe ID. Note that you create an Adobe ID from a web browser. Once you’ve received confirmation the Adobe ID is created, then you may close the browser and return to Adobe Digital Editions, and enter the Adobe ID and password you created.
3. Click on the ebook link provided to you by liguori.org website. This action will start the ebook downloading process to your Adobe Digital Editions software. Provide your Adobe ID when prompted. This action assigns your ID to the eBook you purchased.
4. Once your eBook has downloaded, you can view it using the navigation provided in Adobe Digital Editions. If you have any issues with the download, refer to the frequently asked questions on the Adobe website.
5. If you continue to have technical issues with your eBook download, email firstname.lastname@example.org A technician will respond to you with suggestions and next steps to resolve your issue.
6. If you choose, you can transfer your downloaded ebook to other devices. For a list of approved devices, refer to the Adobe website.
7. For more information on Adobe Digital Editions, click Getting Started with Adobe Digital Editions (EPUB, 55 KB)
1. Create an Adobe ID (username and password) at Adobe.com.
2. For iPhone, iPad devices go to Apple App store to install Bluefire Reader (the app is free).You’ll need your Adobe ID to complete the process.
3. From your iPad, iPhone: log in to your account at Liguori.org, go to ‘my downloads’ area in your dashboard and click on the book that you want to read. You will be prompted to open in Bluefire Reader.
NOTE: If using this method, Adobe Digital Editions on your computer and Bluefire Reader must both be authorized with the same Adobe ID. If you have already opened a Liguori ePub on your computer with Adobe Digital Editions, you may not be able to open the file when transferred through iTunes.
1. Connect your iPad with the installed Bluefire Reader App to the computer that has iTunes and Adobe Digital Editions on it.
2. You should see the device appear under ‘Devices’ on the left side of iTunes. Click on it.
3. With your device selected in the left panel, click on the ‘Apps’ tab button at the top of the main iTunes window.
4. Underneath the Sync Apps panel you should see the File Sharing panel.
5. Click on Bluefire or Bluefire Reader under Apps in the File Sharing Panel. You should then see the eBooks you have in Bluefire Reader appear in the Documents list to the right.
6. At the bottom of the Documents list click the Add... button and browse to your library book in the Digital Editions default documents directory and then choose the file.
Note: Adobe Digital Edition stores the eBooks it downloads in a default location:
On OSX: your-home-directory/Documents/Digital Editions
On Windows: your-home-directory/Documents/My Digital Editions
7. iTunes should then transfer the file to your device and Bluefire Reader will then automatically add this item to your Bluefire Reader Library.
8. You can then open and enjoy your library book in Bluefire Reader.
The instructions below guide you through the steps for installing Bluefire Reader for Android on your Kindle Fire.
- Tap “Settings” on your Kindle Fire
- Tap “More”
- Scroll down until you see “Device”
- In the Device tab, set “Allow installation of Applications” to ON, and tap OK when you see the warning prompt
- Tap http://www.bluefirereader.com/files/BluefireReader.apk to download the Bluefire Reader APK (the Android app)
- Once the app has finished downloading, tap the Menu icon at the bottom of the screen and tap Downloads
- Tap on the file named “BluefireReader.apk”
- The Kindle Fire will ask if you are sure you want to install the app
- Tap “Yes”
- Look for Bluefire Reader in your App's collection