Sign In or Register
Username and Password
Click Here to Sign In
About the Author
Patti Maguire Armstrong is a wife of thirty-two years and mother to ten. She co-authored Hearted: Inspiring Stories From Everyday Families, was the managing editor and co-author of the Amazing Grace book series, and has appeared on EWTN and Catholic TV as well as radio stations across the country. Her articles appear on many Catholic websites, including her blog: PattiMaguireArmstrong.com.
|Publish Date||Feb 15, 2014|
|Size||5.5 x 8.5|
|Case Quantity (Print)||No|
- Let Go and Let God Review by Catholic Dad
- Helping Kids Accept God's Will Review by Catholic Newbie
- A fun read that your kids will love and you will too! Review by Jake
- Funny, Accessible and Endearing Review by Luke
- Highly motivational, rich in meaning, and loved by all my children Review by Catholic Mom
Summing it up, this says it best: Last night, book in hand, our son asked me "Mom..Is it too late to read one more chapter?" I have never heard these words spoken by this child. Responding quickly, I assured him "No, it's never too late to read honey." And then he finished with this: "Mom, you have to read this. When I'm done reading it, maybe you could read it too. I think you'd get it."
If you are wondering whether you should buy this book, buy it. Give it to your children. Read it to the young ones; Read it with the older ones. If you leave it on the kitchen table, I have no doubt that even your college kids will pick it up...just to see what's inside.
A true gift to our family. (Posted on 6/18/2014)
- Excellent book for all ages. Review by Catholic Mom