Sign In or Register
Username and Password
Click Here to Sign In
About the Author
|Publish Date||Feb 15, 2014|
|Size||5.5 x 8.5|
|Case Quantity (Print)||No|
- Let Go and Let God Review by Catholic Dad
- Helping Kids Accept God's Will Review by Catholic Newbie
- A fun read that your kids will love and you will too! Review by Jake
- Funny, Accessible and Endearing Review by Luke
- Highly motivational, rich in meaning, and loved by all my children Review by Catholic Mom
Summing it up, this says it best: Last night, book in hand, our son asked me "Mom..Is it too late to read one more chapter?" I have never heard these words spoken by this child. Responding quickly, I assured him "No, it's never too late to read honey." And then he finished with this: "Mom, you have to read this. When I'm done reading it, maybe you could read it too. I think you'd get it."
If you are wondering whether you should buy this book, buy it. Give it to your children. Read it to the young ones; Read it with the older ones. If you leave it on the kitchen table, I have no doubt that even your college kids will pick it up...just to see what's inside.
A true gift to our family. (Posted on 6/18/2014)
- Excellent book for all ages. Review by Catholic Mom