February 7, 2013
Welcome to the new Liguori Publications website! This is an exciting time for us, as we not only celebrate our 100-year anniversary of Liguorian magazine, but we enter the New Year with a new look! It’s been a long and—at times—arduous process, but let me be the first to say that it was worth it and we hope you like what you see.
In addition to the new look, you will see many new features that will make your visit with us more enjoyable and efficient. Take a look around and see all of the new and exciting things that the Liguori eCommerce store has to offer.
- Enjoy our products in print or digital format! Buy and download E-Pub books directly from our store (see details). Enjoy a new release or one of your old favorites on your electronic reader.
- With an easier-to-navigate site, you’re days of searching frustration are over. Browse through our top categories or search by title. With so many options, you’ll never feel lost.
- Quickly blow through the checkout process with our efficient shopping cart.
- Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletters to learn about the latest news and upcoming promotions!
- Our news and events section will keep you updated on Liguori’s whereabouts and what's going on with the Church.
- Humble Words blog. Get to know Liguori as well as our authors and partners, who join in the ongoing conversation of what's happening with our Church and our world.
We're Still the Same Liguori Publications:
- Spotlight Authors will still be a click away. Learn about exciting new products from top-selling authors like Brother Victor-Antoine D'Avila-Latourrette, Randy Hain, Colleen and Matt Swaim, and Lizzie Velasquez.
- All of our products are available through a quick search, by title, keyword, and ISBN. If your'e not sure what you're looking for, we can make suggestions for you!
- Our mission continues to be reflected in all the resources that we provide: Liguori Publications, a Roman Catholic company, publishes and distributes resources that strive to answer people's anxious questions and deepen the ongoing conversion of the people of God, while furthering the mission of the Redemptorists. Again, welcome you to the our new site. Pease feel free to leave feedback and voice your opinion--we’d love to hear your thoughts. We're excited for this new venture and hope you will enjoy, with us, all that is in store for Liguori.
Comments or questions? Feel free to leave feedback at email@example.com.
Thanks for stopping by!
Acquisitions Editor at Liguori Publications