Sign In or Register
Username and Password
Click Here to Sign In
- All returns will be made at the customer's expense.
- Credit will be issued for all returnable products as long as they are returned within one year from date of invoice. Copies of original invoice or packing slips should be provided.
- All items must be in salable condition. Credit cannot be given for shopworn, damaged, autographed, stickered and/or sticker residue items.
- Out-of-print titles will be accepted up to six months from date that the item went out-of-print.
- Items cannot be returned if they were sold on a non-returnable basis. All pamphlets, prayer cards, seasonal items, bulletins and cases are non-returnable.
- All videos, DVDs, CDs, cassettes, and computer software that have been removed from their plastic wrap are nonreturnable.
- Returned items not meeting these criteria will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer at their expense.
- If your merchandise was damaged in shipment, you must hold the original carton and damaged merchandise for inspection; otherwise, the claim cannot be honored.
- Defective manufactured books, computer software, videos, CDs, DVDs, and cassettes may be returned within thirty (30) days of receipt for replacement with the identical product.
- Items must be packed flat and NOT on their spine. Empty space within the carton must be filled with white paper, bubble pack or styrofoam packing. (Do not use newsprint for packing as the ink will transfer to the items.)
- Allow three weeks for refund or 1-2 billing cycles for a credit. All refunds or credits are made to the original form of payment.
If you have a question about your return, contact us for Help with Your Order.